2019 VICTORIA, BC GIVEAWAY
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ALASKA AIRLINES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The 2019 VICTORIA, BC GIVEAWAY, IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ALASKA AIRLINES (\"Sweepstakes"\) begins on 6/19/2019 at 7:00AM PST and ends on Friday 6/21/2019 at 11:59 PM PST (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsors of this Sweepstakes are Secret Supper, LLC (\“Sponsor A”\), and Alaska Airlines (\"Sponsor B"\). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsors A and B, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor A is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor A with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor A may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 or older (the \"Entrant\") and hold a valid passport for travel during 7/26/2019. Sponsors A and B, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: One winner will receive two tickets to Secret Supper’s dinner in Victoria, British Columbia, CA, to be held on Friday, July 26, 2019 AND two round trip flights to Victoria, BC, from anywhere Alaska Airlines flies (approximate retail value or "ARV": $1518)
Only one prize will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsors’ good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia with a valid passport to travel during 7/26/2019. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
This certificate is valid for flights served by Alaska Airlines flights numbered (1-999, 2000 -2999) and/or Sky West Airlines flights (3450-3499). Round trip flight must originate in the United States. Mileage plan miles cannot be earned or credited. First class paid upgrades or mileage plan upgrades are allowed. Each winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to hotels, meals, beverages, ground transportation, tips, taxes. Accommodation restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Sponsor and Administrator are not liable for any expenses or missed prize elements resulting from flight cancellation/delay. Winners may redeem vouchers for guest ticket(s). Winners and guest(s) are solely responsible for any travel documentation and related requirements and for determining applicable procedures and restrictions. Winners and guest(s) may be required to present a valid photo ID/Passport and/or credit card at the airport at the time of check-in. Winners and guest(s) must provide their own transportation to and from departure and destination airports. If guest is a minor, winner must be his/her parent or legal guardian.
NOTE. Winners in Victoria, BC, will not receive the flight portion of the prize, as the flights must have Victoria, BC as destination.
Applicable Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner, who will receive a 1099 tax form reflecting actual value of the prize.
Odds of winning a prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by following these steps on Instagram:
Follow @alaskaair and @oursecretsupper on Instagram.
Like the image where this Sweepstakes is announced on www.instagram.com/oursecretsupper
Answer the question Where should Secret Supper go next? AND tag someone you’d love to bring along to the Supper, on the comments on Secret Supper’s Instagram post from 6/19/2019 on www.instagram.com/oursecretsupper
Make sure your Instagram profile is public so we can verify you’ve followed step 1.
Your post as a comment in response to Where should Secret Supper go next? on Secret Supper’s Instagram page: www.instagram.com/oursecretsupper + tagging someone you’d love to bring to the Supper will constitute one (1) Entry into this Sweepstakes. Only one entry per person is permitted.
BY POSTING A COMMENT THAT INCLUDES BOTH, AN ANSWER TO THE PROMPT QUESTION AND A MENTION OF SOMEONE YOU’D LIKE TO BRING ALONG, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT POST A COMMENT WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Partial or incomplete submissions via Instagram (e.g., including an answer to the question“Where in the U.S. should Secret Supper go next?” in your comment but not tagging someone you’d love to bring to Cordova for the Supper, or, tagging someone you’d love to bring but not answering the question) will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor A’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
Limit one (1) Entry per person during the Promotion Period.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about Monday 6/24/2019 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via Direct Message by Sponsor A or Administrator. The direct message will request that the winner e-mail the Sponsor A/Administrator at the specified e-mail address. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within one (1) business day(s) after notification will result in disqualification. Sponsors are not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsors.
If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsors.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Secret Supper, LLC cc: 2019 Alaska Giveaway, at 2505 SE 11th Avenue, Suite 255, Portland, OR 97202. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 7/31/2019 after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner will be publicly announced on www.instagram.com/oursecretsupper Stories on Wednesday, 6/26/19, after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Secret Supper, LLC and Alaska Airlines
12. ADMINISTRATOR: SECRET SUPPER, LLC, 2505 SE 11TH AVENUE, SUITE 255, PORTLAND, OR 97202, HELLO@OURSECRETSUPPER.COM
Published on 6/17/2019